As we are now a few weeks into our league play, I felt it was a good time to give everyone a bit of an update and touch on a couple of reminders.
- Our final team rosters are due on October 27th and can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please don’t leave it until the last minute.
- Don’t forget that registration for our Fall Tournament closes on October 27th. There are a few spots left.
- Parking – As per our agreements with our partner schools, no one is allowed to park in the Fire Lanes at any of the schools at any time. We have already been notified by one school that this has happened. Fire lanes are clearly marked with signs. School gyms this year have been extremely hard to secure so please follow the rules and park in the designated parking lots. If we all do our part, we will become a trusted facilities user and that may make securing gyms the following year easier.
- Please do not enter the facility prior to our agreed up time. Odyssee is 5:55pm, Heritage is 6:00pm-after the daycare has exited the gate. Do not enter if the daycare is still in operation. Woodland – no entry into the gym until 6:15pm.
- When leaving Heritage, equipment is to go under the stage in the designated area, the outer back door is to be closed (it will self-lock) and the gate must be closed and padlocked. Tina has been helping out early on to show everyone the steps. Responsibility of locking the gate lies with the teams, not the officials.
- Please take a team picture and submit it as an attachment to email@example.com and we will create a gallery of all teams on the website.
Finally, I would like to thank you all for participating in the NBLVL this year and we hope you have a fun and enjoyable season.